Fengwei Machinery has developed and produced beam straightening machine over 20 years, providing customized straightening equipment for reshaping H beams or i beams after welding.
Why need beam straightening machine?
After beams are assembled and welded, they are often deformed and bent. In order to obtain a straight beam flange, h beams and i beams need to be leveled by a straightening machine.
H-Beam Flange Straitening Machine Features
Ø The main driving conveyor of beam straightening machine is driven by the motor through the cycloid pinwheel reducer. The cycloid reducer drives the main rotating wheel, thereby driving the beams to continuously complete the correction of the full length of flange.
Ø The main drive roller of beam straightening machine is made of 40Cr high-quality alloy steel, and the upper pressure roller is made of 35CrMo. The metal surface of beam straightening machine is subjected to high-frequency quenching and grinding, with a result of highly improved tolerance degree, wear resistance, and prolonged service life.
Ø Hydraulic pump station of beam straightening machine is an independent system Fengwei cooperates with well-known brands and assures superior quality.
H-Beam Flange Straitening Machine Application
Beam straightening machine is a special equipment for correcting the flange plate, with easy operation and high efficiency. It is widely used in metallurgical construction, steel structure for building construction, beam fabrication, hydraulic machinery and industrial installation industries.
H-Beam Flange Straitening Machine Maintenance:
1. Frequently check the joints of various moving parts and fixed parts of beam straightening machine. If any abnormal phenomena are found, tight it well.
2. Beam straightening machine can only correct the welding deformation of the flange plate, but cannot correct the verticality of the web and the flange plate.
3. During the operation of beam straightening machine, the pressing device must not be activated.
4. During the working process, no one should stand at the inlet and outlet of beam straightening machine to avoid H-beam collision.
5. The lifting and turning process of the work cannot be carried out on the track to prevent the beams from slipping and damaging the equipment.
6. The oil should be changed one month after the cycloid reducer is used for the first time. It will be replaced every six months in the future.